- 1.actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed."Julius Caesar was a real person"
synonyms: actual, nonfictional, factual, real-life; More
- used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance."there is a real danger of civil war"
- Philosophyrelating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished.
- 2.(of a substance or thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine."the earring was presumably real gold"
synonyms: genuine, authentic, bona fide; More
- 1.really; very."my head hurts real bad"
That just is.